The DHS780 FlexVolt 305mm (12”) mitre saw with brushless motor and hybrid drive is powered by either 2x 54v FlexVolt batteries or via AC/DC mains adapter (not included) making this ideal for professional use as it is versatile and flexible. Despite being cordless and having a compact design, it has a huge cutting capacity of up to 303 x 110 mm. This one of a kind mitre saw can be powered through batteries for the best and most powerful mobile mitre saw on the market or using the optional DCB500 mains adaptor it can be powered by either 240 or 100v mains power. The mains adaptor gives you both 240 and 100v capabilities. No saw gives you so much freedom than the DHS780. The DHS780 is perfect for many different trades including but not limited to: Builders, Roofing, Flooring Contractors, Joinery/Shop, Kitchen Fitters, Exhibition Contractors, Window Fitters, Glaziers and Boat Builders. The creative applications for the DHS780 are only limited by your imagination but Dewalt’s suggested applications are Framing, Timber frame roof, Laying solid wood flooring, Fixing cabinet cornice, Wood panelling, windows sills, Fitting wall panelling, Cutting plastic fascia boards and Extrusion plastics.
This item is described as “new other” classed as a factory second, however we wish to further describe that it as manufacturer reworked.
and may be in plain packaging , have cosmetic marks and or evidence of light use due to testing at DeWALTs Factory when being checked.
Great value for the customer who understands than these machines will get marked as soon as they are put to work, but may not the best present to give cosmetically.
Features and Benefits
- Extreme versatility with cordless or corded power option – Cordless with the power of corded
- Expanded cutting capacity of up to 330 x 58 mm (or with a 20 mm workpiece insert 120 x 120 mm)
- Professional capacity in cross-cut, vertical and nested crown cutting applications
- Precision cutting and grooving ensure a cut depth limitation
- The angle of inclination can be precisely adjusted infinitely
- Fixed ratchets for standard angles enable exact and fast mitre adjustments
- XPS cut-line display provides for even more precision
- Dust-proof trombone cut-out for the machining of larger workpieces
- High-quality bearing guide rollers ensure a comfortable and precise cutting guide
- Pull-out and the saw head can be locked without any problem for safe transport
- Blade Speed: 1900 – 3800 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 305 mm (12″)
- Blade Bore: 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 49/49 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left]: 60/50 °
- Vertical Base Capacity: 170mm
- Nested Crown Capacity 190mm
- Horizontal Capacity: 110 x 303mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 211 x 112 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 303 x 110 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 345 x 76 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 268 x 63 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 345 x 44 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 244 x 76 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 212 x 76 mm
- Weight: 25.5 kg
1 x Dewalt DHS780N 54V Mitre Saw