Ideal for a wide variety of tasks including routing for inlay cavities and hinge mortises, rounding over edges, flush trimming hardwood edging, and a whole lot more. The precision engineered brushless motor delivers the power to meet the demands of the toughest applications. Featuring dual LED’s and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility to the workpiece.
The DCW604 has a variable speed control (16,000 to 27,000/min). This speed control enables the router bit to be optimised for the application.
The depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure the motor remains accurate. Supplied with a fixed base, plunge base, T-STAK case, and wrench. Body Only / Naked machine, supplied without batteries or charger.
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED’s and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes.Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes.
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes.
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position.
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal.
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability.
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control.
- fixed base attachment
- plunge base attachment
- side fence and other accessories in the picture
- T-Stak box
*No Battery or Charger Supplied*