The DeWalt DCS551N cordless rotary cut out tool is suitable for cutting out drywall, plasterboard and other sheet materials.
- Tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing.
- 26,000 rpm for fast cutting speed.
- Adjustable depth stop for improved control when plunge cutting sheet material.
- Dust sealed switch provides durability and long switch life.
- Supplied with 3.2mm (1/8″) and 6.4mm (1/4″) collets, compatible with most rotary tool accessories.
- LED illuminates cutting area for improved visibility of cut.
- Battery chemistry – XR Li-Ion
- Voltage – 18v
- No Load Speed – 26,000 rpm
- Max Watts Out – 550w
- Height – 250mm
- Sound Pressure – 78 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty – 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power – 89 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty – 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration – 2.3 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) – 1.5 m/s²
- Adjustable depth stop
- 3.2mm (1/4″) collet
- 6.4mm (1/8″) collet
- General purpose bit
- Drywall cutting bit
- Tstak Box (As Pictured)