The 54v FLEXVOLT Brushless Alligator Saw gives the equal performance to it’s corded brother. Testing showed 98 cuts with 1 battery charge through poroton / porotherm block. This alligator saw is a safer alternative to a chainsaw and tears through wooden logs like a knife through butter.
Superior power – now without those trailing cables. The DCS397 has a thicker sword for reduced deflection giving a more accurate cut and also a redesigned handle and large lock off button for better control.
- 54V FLEXVOLT Li-Ion saw enables corded performance from a cordless tool
- Ideal for cutting Class 12 clay block (Poroton)
- Durable high power Brushless motor for the toughest applications
- Two long life and durable saw blades running in opposite directions so the material will not move while cutting
- Dust sealed gearcase and bearings for increased durability
- Aluminium gearcase housing for lower weight and excellent durability
- Voltage: 54v
- Battery Compatibility: XR FLEXVOLT 54v
- No Load Stroke Rate: 2400 spm
- Stroke Length: 40 mm
- Blade Length: 43 mm
- DCS397 54v XR FLEXVOLT Cordless 430mm Alligator Saw
- 430mm Wood Blade HSS Alligator Saw Blade