The DeWalt DCS367 has been manufactured with an 18v brushless motor for increased tool life, run-time and power making it suitable for the toughest of applications meaning this tool is ideal for professional use. This Reciprocating Saw features a compact and lightweight build design which allows comfortable and controlled cutting for high user efficiency, the compact 363mm length makes it suitable for working in confined spaces. The DCS367 features a fixed pivoting shoe which allows for optimum stabilisation of cuts ensures better comfort, control and performance allowing you to provide a high quality and professional finish.
Features and Benefits:
- 18V Brushless motor for improved power and run-time.
- Compact length (363mm), lightweight (3.2kg), ergonomically designed and improved balance allows comfortable and controlled cutting for high user efficiency.
- 4-position blade clamp – allows cutting from angle and improves access to cut making it easy to use in many applications
- Fixed, pivoting shoe for optimum stabilization of cuts ensures better comfort, control and performance.
- Optimum speed/stroke length (28.6mm / 2900SPM) for fast and efficient cutting, enhances productivity saving time and money.
- Variable speed switch gives complete control.
- LED light for better visibility.
- Shipping Weight: 2.30kg
- No Load Stroke Rate: 0-2900 spm
- Stroke Length; 28.6 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Wood]: 300 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Steel Sections & Pipes]: 100 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [PVC]: 160 mm
- Length: 363 mm
- Height: 203 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: Cutting Wood – m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 3.6 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 87 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 98 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: N/A Ah
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Cutting boards: 17.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Cutting wooden beams: 22.0 m/s²Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 3.1 m/s²
1 x DCS367N-XJ Body Only