The DCM571 is the first high power 54V Grass Trimmer / Brush Cutter from DeWalt. The DCM571 offers all the power of a petrol driven tool without the inconvenience of having to carry / mix fuel. The DCM571 Grass Trimmer / Brush Cutter also benefits from a handy shoulder strap as well as a 3-tooth tri-blade brush knife and adaptor allowing it to be used for simple grass cutting or heavy duty clearing work. The DCM571 is part of the 54V XR FLEXVOLT platform which allows you to switch quickly and easily from any other XR FLEXVOLT product.
Features and Benefits:
- 54V Brushless motor for corded or petrol equivalent performance.
- Includes battery charger DCB118 and 1 x 18 / 54V XR FLEXVOLT 3.0Ah / 9.0Ah battery, brush cutting blade & adapter kit.
- 38cm cutting swath for fast job completion over large areas.
- Supplied with 2.0mm twisted line (2.5mm twisted line accessory available)
- Enclosed & durable Xenoy battery housing.
- Part of the intelligent XR Li-Ion series designed for efficiency and making applications faster.
- Battery Voltage 54 V
- Battery Capacity 9 Ah
- Charge Time 70 min
- Cutting width 38 cm
- Line cutting speed 0-5100 / 0-5600 rpm
- Line diameter 2 mm
- Line length supplied 7.5 m
- Edging facility
- Edging guide
- 2nd Handle Yes>Telescopic shaft NoA weighted sound power dB 94 A
- A weighted sound pressure dB 74 A
- Hand/arm weighted vibration 1.5 m/s2
- Weight 6.6 kg
1 x Brushcutter
1 x 9.0Ah Battery
1 x Charger