Black & Decker’s CS2245 Chainsaw is fitted with a high torque motor capable of powering high chain speeds of up to 12.5m/s. Its large 45cm cutting capacity makes it suitable for use with even the thickest of logs & branches, & a smooth cutting low kick back chain improves stability whilst sawing through both wet & dry timber. The CS2245’s tool free chain tensioning system ensures that fitting & adjusting new chains is quick & easy.
Black & Decker’s integrated Auto Oiling System lubricates the chain, for reduced wear & greater cutting efficiency. Safety is enhanced by the chainsaw’s rapid chain brake, which automatically cuts out in just 0.15 seconds in the event of kickback.
Additional benefits include the CS2245’s anti-vibration design, which increases comfort & control during use, an easy to fill oiling point, with a viewing window to minimise spillages, & a hard steel spiked bumper for greater stability whilst sawing.
Features & Benefits:
- Powerful motor – High performance, quiet and easy to maintain
- Low-Kickback chain – For smooth and fast cuts through dry wood and live logs
- Patented SDS Tool – Free blade tension makes it easy to adjust chain for best cutting performance
- Auto oiling system – Keeps chain and bar constantly lubricated
- Window to gauge oil level
- Efficient cut capacity – Large in diameter logs
- Input Power – 2200 W
- Chain Speed – 12.5m/s
- Bar Length – 45cm
- Chain Pitch – 3/8in
- Chain Drive Links – 62
- Oil Tank Capacity – 150ml
- Weight – 5.6kg