The Black & Decker BDCIM18N Impact Driver has a durable metal gear casing and delivers up to 155Nm of Torque for effortless driving and removal of screws and bolts. The driver has a compact, lightweight design that makes the drill easy to use over long periods of time. It’s anti slip soft grip provides additional comfort. Spring loaded slide system is durable and prevents dust ingress.
Ideal for driving large bolts/screws without needing a pilot hole, removing rusty/old or damaged screws and driving self tapping screws straight into metal work.
Features and Benefits:
- Cordless Power & convenience. Part of the 18V Lithium-Ion System.
- Compact, Lightweight & Easy to use
- Durable Metal Gear Casing
- Spring Loaded Slide System is Durable & Prevents dust ingress
- Anti slip soft grip which provides comfort when using the drill
- Impact Driver: 155Nm Torque, For effortless driving & removal of screws & bolts
- Bit Holder: 6mm
No Load Speed: 0-3,000/min
- Max Torque: 155Nm
1 x Black And Decker BDCIM18N 18v Impact Driver Bare Unit