The Dewalt DCN680 Brushless Nailer is ideal for professional users and DIY enthusiasts as this offers the cutting edge in nailing technology. The brushless motor offers a runtime that is longlasting and unrivalled, its compact design means it is lightweight, easy and comfortable to use for extended periods but Dewalt have still mastered keeping this tool robust and durable enough for a work site. This nailer is mechanical instead of gas which means it has a low running cost and can keep consistent performance at low temperatures. The depth drive can easily be adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster and the sequential mode allows for precision placement.
Features and Benefits
- Compact and lightweight design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for the work site environment.
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers low running costs and consistent performance, even at low temperatures.
- Fitted with a brushless motor that offers increased runtime and durability.
- Trigger and contact trip lock-off prevent accidental discharge of fastener.
- With tool free stall/jam clearance to minimise down time.
- The depth of drive can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster.
- Two modes of operation: Sequential mode allows for precision placement, Bump operating mode provides the user with a production speed of up to 4 nails per second.
Magazine Capacity – 110.
Fires – Nails – Length – 15-54mm. Diameter – 1.25mm.
Nailer Operating Mode – Sequential.
Magazine Angle – 0°.
Weight – 2.4kg
1 x Dewalt DCN680N 18V Brushless Brad Nailer
2 x Dewalt DCB183 2.0Ah Li-ion Batteries
1 x Dewalt Multi-voltage Charger
1 x Dewalt Tstak Deep Kitbox (As Pictured)