DeWalt DCM565N 18V Cordless XR Brushless Chainsaw 30cm is fitted with a Brushless Motor for improved power and run-time which boasts a chain speed of 7.68 metres per second. Because the speed is just under 8 metres per second you don’t need a certificate to buy this machine.
Supplied as body only – batteries and chargers sold separately. Runs off a single 18 volt XR Lithium-Ion battery (DCB184 5.0Ah recommended).
- Capable of up to 70 cuts in 4″ x 4″ pressure treated spruce When powered by 18V XR 5.0Ah Li-ion battery (not included)
- Lightweight and compact (3.6kg), ideal for one-handed cuts
- 30cm Oregon bar cuts almost twice its length (that’s a half meter diameter log)
- 7.68 m/s chain speed allows completion of tasks in a controlled manner
- Chain brake stops in less than 1 second for added safety
- Variable speed trigger, no need to pull start, single handed activation and improved control
- Secondary aux-handle for increased balance and control
- Auto oiling reduces maintenance
- Voltage: 18v
- Bar Size: 30 cm
- Chain speed: 7.68 m/s
- Weight: 3.6kg