The DWS727 from Dewalt is a Double Bevel Slide Mitre Saw with XPS. This is a cross cut positioning system for increased accuracy and visibility which does not require any calibration. An invaluable machine for Builders, Roofing, Flooring contractors, Joinery, Shop, Kitchen fitters, Exhibition Contractors, Window Fitters, Glaziers and Boat Builders. Fitted with a 250mm blade which gives a maximum depth of cut of 150mm. The DWS727 is more than capable in the following professional applications: framing, timber frame roof, laying solid wood flooring, fixing cabinet cornice, wood panelling, window sills, fitting wall panelling, cutting plastic fascia boards, extrusion & plastics.
This item is described as “new other” classed as a factory second, however we wish to further describe that it as manufacturer reworked.
and may be in plain packaging , have cosmetic marks and or evidence of light use due to testing at DeWALTs Factory when being checked.
Great value for the customer who understands than these machines will get marked as soon as they are put to work, but may not the best present to give cosmetically.
- Cam action mitre lock function makes mitre setting faster and easier allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0 50 left and 0 60 right
- Compact and lightweight design characteristics deliver a saw with application focused capacities which is easy to transport around the job site
- The innovative grooving stop allows the adjustment of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications
- The large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles
- Includes integrated shortstop for repetitive cuts
- Linear horizontal rails utilise bronze guides to provide maximum precision when cutting materials up to 305 mm wide
- Quick-release bevel setting provides an accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 48 left and right
- XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the workpiece for
- increased productivity
- AIRLOCK compatible dust extraction improves cut line visibility and provides cleaner and safer job sites
- ToolConnect tag ready (tag not supplied)
- Input Power: 1,675W
- No Load Speed: 4,300/min.
- Blade: 250 x 30mm Bore
- Capacity (mm):
- 90/90: 305 x 77mm
- 90/45: 305 x 50mm
- 45/90: 210 x 77mm
- 45/45: 210 x 50mm
- Mitre Capacity (Right/Left): 60/50
- Bevel Capacity: 49/49