DeWalt DWD024K 701W Percussion Drill available in 240V features an excellent power to size ratio which results in a powerful, durable drill in a compact size, enabling comfortable use and allowing access to tight spaces. The trigger sensitive variable speed switch allows users to drill slowly with precision accuracy when initially starting to drill a hole. The ‘Lock on’ button gives the user the option to keep the machine continually running during repetitive operations. Meanwhile, the low weight of the DeWalt DWD024K ensures the drill is easy to use, reducing user fatigue. A rubber back handle increases user comfort in drilling and hammer drilling applications.
• Chuck capacity: 1.5-13 mm
• Power input/output (watts): 701W /302W
• Max torque: 8.6 Nm
• No load speed: 0-2800 rpm
• Maximum drilling capacity wood/steel/concrete: 25/13/16mm
• Spindle thread: 1/2″ x 20
• Sound pressure: 94 dB(A)
• Weight: 1.82kg
• Low weight reduces user fatigue
• Compact design for comfortable use allowing access to tight spaces
• Excellent power to size ratio
• Trigger sensitive variable speed for precision accuracy
• Rubber handle increases user comfort
• ‘Lock on’ function keeps the machine running during repetitive operations
DeWalt DWD024K 701W Percussion Drill is supplied with chuck key, multi-position side handle, depth stop and heavy duty mobile carry case.