Trend BSC/0/100 No. 0 Beechwood Jointing Biscuits – Pack of 100
– Beechwood biscuits which expand when in contact with a woodworking adhesive such as PVA glue.
– They are ideal for strong, fast, and accurate jointing of hard and soft woods, plywood and composition board.
– Compared to doweling, biscuit jointing is faster and more precise.
– Size: 47.5 mm x 15.5 mm x 4 mm
– For Board Thickness: 8 mm – 12 mm
– 1x Pack of 100 Delivery Items are usually dispatched for the next working day. Delivery charges are shown on each item and relate to the UK mainland only. We do not ship outside the UK.If you require delivery to a remote parts of Scotland, Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland then an extra postage charge is required by a courier, So please contact us before purchase if your post code begins with AB DD FK IV KW PA PH. Payment We accept payment through PayPal.All prices are inclusive of VAT and items come with a VAT invoice. Our tools are listed to sell quickly, therefore our prices are firm and non-negotiable. If you feel unsatisfied with your purchase, Please refer to our returns policy below to resolve the issue quickly and positively. Returns In the unlikely event that your item is faulty or has been wrongly ordered, Please contact the shop so we can discuss the best action to take. The buyer is responsible for all costs incurred to ship the item back to us. Please note that spare parts are non refundable so please ensure you order correctly.